Q: Ten minutes have passed and I have not received the PIN, calling instructions, etc. What should I do?
If your order is not delivered within 10 minutes, it may be for one of the following reasons. Please read further for our suggestions.
1. For New Customers:
If you are a new customer (identified by email), we do need to confirm your first order with you over the phone. We usually will call you within one day during the earliest time slot that you chose, including weekends. If you did not leave a valid phone number when you placed your order, please do so by sending us a phone number by e-mail. Orders from new customers with no phone numbers cannot be processed.
If you did not receive a phone call from us, it is due, in most cases, to one of the following problems:
• the phone number you provided has a typo and was incorrectly entered.
• we called but, because you have no answering machine, we could not leave a message.
• the line is continuously busy when we call.
• you were unavailable when we called you.
You can always email us with a better time for us to call you.
2. For Returning Customers:
If you successfully place an order on our website, 99.5% of the time the PIN should be automatically delivered to your email address. If you did not get the PIN number within 10 minutes, it's usually because of one of the following problems:
• it is possible that you or your mail server are blocking our messages. You will have difficulties to receive our messages if you or your mail server blocks our messages.
• your mail server has delayed our message, in which case it will arrive a little later.
• you made a typo with your email address, so the system treats you as new customer again.
• in very rare cases, our system may fail to deliver the order.
Solutions: You can always check your PIN from My Account.
We hope this will help you with the PIN delivery.